|Cuba Travel Program I Prices & Policies
|Cuba Travel Program I
Cuba Travel Program I: 10 days/9 nights Thursday to Saturday; 2 hotel nights in Havana and 7 liveaboard nights on Jardines Aggressor I to Gardens of the Queen.
The Cuba Travel Program II is 8 days/7 nights Saturday to Saturday; 7 liveaboard nights on the Jardines Aggressor II to Gardens of the Queen and does not include Havana)
Make A Reservation:
Make a reservation with the Oceans For Youth Reservations Office. After the reservation is made, an email with a link to the GIS (Guest Information System) will be sent to the traveler to pay for the following:
Cuba Travel Program I Package
Guests pay for a land package, Jardines Aggressor I, Port Fee and Conservation Fee
Land Package Includes:
- 2 hotel nights Dbl occupancy hotel (2 people to room) Iberostar Parque Central Hotel Havana, Thurday and Friday nights.
- Thursday airport arrival transfer from Havana José Martí International Airport to Iberostar Parque Central Hotel for flights arriving between 11 am - 3:30 pm. If arriving at other times, you will need to make your own way to the hotel.
- All meals starting with dinner Thursday evening at 7 pm.
- Full day in Havana on Friday with a cultural exchange with marine experts.
- Saturday transfer from Havana to Jucaro for boarding on Jardines Aggressor I.
- Disembarkation transfer Saturday morning back to the to the Havana José Martí International Airport. (lunch included)
Jardines Aggressor I Liveaboard Package Includes:
Accommodations aboard the yacht (2 people to room), conservation program, diving, compressed air tanks, weights & weight belts, all meals and snacks, non alcoholic beverages, and local beer/wine.
Port Fee Jan. 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2019 $190
Conservation Fee Jan 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2019 $100
Additional Information: The Cuba Travel Program does not include airfare, visa requirements or insurance. The Conservation fee (100% of funds) are used for preserving the marine parks in Cuba. Gardens of the Queen and other Cuba Marine Protected Areas contain the richest marine biodiversity in the Caribbean and protecting these areas is of global importance.
** Please Note: Fishing activities are not permitted as part of the Oceans for Youth Foundation's People-to-People authorized Cuban travel programs.
|Jardines Aggressor I (USD Per Person)
Summer savings special starting 5/23/2017 for new reservations:
|January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
|January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
|January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
|Land Package with
Iberostar Hotel Parque Central, Havana (USD)
|Double per person
|January 5, 2017 - December 30, 2017
|January 4, 2018 - December 27, 2018
The land package rates for 2018 will be announced in October 2017.
Individual Travelers: 40% of the total cost of the Cuba Travel Program I is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date. All payments must be made directly to Oceans For Youth Foundation by traveler who is participating in the Cuba Travel Program.
Groups (9 travelers or more): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group information.
1. Group will be confirmed upon receipt of the 40% deposit per person for the first traveler.
2. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposits must be received from nine (9) paying travelers on a whole group program or five (5) travelers on a half group program in order to continue to hold remaining unsold spaces.
3. Six (6) months (180 days) prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposit must be received from all travelers. All spaces that have not been confirmed with a deposit will be canceled at this time.
4. Ninety (90) days prior to departure 100% of the payment is due from all travelers in the group.
5. One single supplement room on the Jardines Aggressor I and two on the Jardines Aggressor II is available on group reservations. (See single supplement below)
Group Reservations (9 travelers or more) Advertiser/Group Promoter:
The advertiser/group promoter (travel wholesalers, dive shops, group organizer, reseller etc.) may collect, organize, and provide to Oceans For Youth Foundation basic contact information from individual travelers.However, unlicensed parties, are not authorized to provide Cuba travel-related services on behalf of the Licensee. Third party’s may not collect funds from travelers for the Cuba Travel Program to forward to Oceans For Youth Foundation. Only authorized persons (the Licensee) may handle Cuba travel related funds. As such, all persons in a group will need to handle their own payments personally with Oceans For Youth Foundation and are subject to the individual cancellation policies of that particular space reserved
1. 121 days or more prior to departure date, 20% of the Cuba Travel Program I is forfeited.
Individual Travelers: If a cancellation is made:
2. 120 - 91 days prior to departure date, 40% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited.
3. 90 days or less prior to departure date, 100% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited and no refund is available.
Reduced Group Reservation: If the number of travelers is reduced from the original group reservation more than 9 months prior to departure date, it will result in loss of free space (s).
By making a charitable gift or payment for travel programs to Oceans For Youth Foundation, a 501(c) (3) organization, the donor understands that all payments are not refundable.
When making payments by check or wire, the confirmation number must be referenced. Checks shall be made payable to Oceans For Youth Foundation and by each individual traveler.
- Personal Checks, Wires, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are acceptable forms of payment.
- Reservations made ninety (90) days or less prior to departure date will require full payment made by credit card or certified USD funds (no personal checks) within 30 days of the reservation.
- Agent referral fee will be reduced by 3% for amount charged when traveler pays by credit card.
- Referral fee will be paid after traveler has paid in full 90 days prior to departure date by check or wire request. Referral fee does not apply to hotel and land package.
- Any revisions to a reservation must be made in writing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) AND WAIVER
All travelers must complete the GIS and waiver to confirm their reservation. If you have not received a link to the GIS, please contact an Oceans For Youth agent. Travelers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied participation in the program. For those passengers traveling on back-to-back programs, a GIS and Waiver must be completed and signed for each trip.
We are unable to move travelers to other Cuba Travel Program dates after a deposit is received.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM
The Guest Information System (GIS) is a required process for all reservations for the Cuba Travel Program. After a reservation is made, an email with a link to the GIS will be sent to each traveler to complete. At this time, travelers will select their type of hotel accommodation and services onboard the yacht and complete the required travel information. Failure to complete this in full will result in being denied to participate in the Cuba Travel Program.
In the event of unexpected changes in your travel plans we highly recommend the purchase of insurance for Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Dive Accident, Medical, and Baggage.
A single supplement is charged 65% of the liveaboard rate for a private room while onboard. Traveler will be guaranteed a private room. One single supplement room is available on the Jardines Aggressor I and two on the Jardines Aggressor II on group reservations. On the Cuba Travel Program I, all single supplements must pay the land package rate which will not be confirmed if it is available until last minute due to the high demand of hotel rooms in Cuba.
The minimum age limit is 10 years of age. Children ages 10 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult. The age limit (by Cuban law) for scuba diving is 15 years of age.