Cuba Travel Program II - Gardens of the Queen (7 nights)
Starting in March 2018, there will be two Cuba Travel Program options on the Jardines Aggressor II.
7 nights to Gardens of the Queen
9 nights - 2 nights in Havana and 7 nights to Gardens of the Queen
Cuba Travel Program II: The Cuba Travel Program II offers 8 days/7 nights arriving into Santa Clara or Camaguey, Cuba on Saturday for transfer to the Jardines Aggressor II and departing from Santa Clara or Camaguey, Cuba on Saturday. (Includes 7 liveaboard nights on Jardines Aggressor II)
For travelers on the Cuba Travel Program II, you will spend 7 nights onboard the Jardines Aggressor II liveaboard exploring the spectacular Gardens of the Queen (Jardines de la Reina) National Park, located 60 miles off the southern coast. During the week, Cuban specialists will host nightly discussions and presentations on the marine environment, conservation, and the importance of this magnificient ecosystem. Interactive exchanges will discuss how Cuba has maintained one of the healthiest marine ecosystems in the Caribbean.
Cuba Travel Program II Details:
- Transfers are included to/from the Santa Clara Airport (Abel Santamaria Airport) or Camaguey (Ignacio Agramonte Airport); both are located 2 1/2 hours from Jucaro where the Jardines Aggressor II departs from. Transfers are included for flights arriving by 6 pm Saturday at both airports. Guests arriving before may wait for the transfer from the airport to the Jardines Aggressor II at 6 pm. Travelers must be onboard Saturday evening for dinner and the program. If travelers are making their own way, boarding is at 5 pm.
- During the week, Cuban biologists will be speaking on ocean conservation and the ecosystem of the Gardens of the Queen.
- Diving at the Gardens of the Queen starts Sunday morning to Friday.
- Saturday am disembarkation transfer to the Santa Clara Airport or Camaguey Airport at 8 am. A tour and lunch will be provided arriving at the airport by 1 pm.
- All meals are included in the Cuba Travel Program
- ** Please Note: Fishing activities are not permitted as part of the Oceans for Youth Foundation's People-to-People authorized Cuban travel programs.
- Visit Cuba Travel Program Pricing
Boarding/Disembarking Cuba Travel Program II - Jardines Aggressor II
All travelers must be onboard the boat Saturday evening to depart for the Gardens of the Queen arriving Sunday morning. Throughout the week, scuba diving will be offered from Sunday until Friday afternoon. The Jardines Aggressor II will depart back to Jucaro Friday where travelers will stay onboard for dinner then depart Saturday morning as a group back to the Santa Clara or Camaguey Airports for their flight home. (2 1/2 travel time)
Jardines Aggressor II-View Photos
General Information for Both Programs - I and II
Cuba Airport Departure Tax
Flight Information - Getting There
There are many daily international flights available. Aggressor Adventure Travel is an authorized travel provider for the Cuba Travel Program I & II and can book your airline travel reservations.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
For Cuba Travel Program I, guests flights to Havana must arrive by 3:30 pm to meet the transfer to the hotel or by 5 pm Thursday for the 7 pm dinner and program (must make your own way to the hotel).
For Cuba Travel Program II, guests flights must arrive at the Camaguey Airport by 6 pm or Santa Clara Airport on Saturday by 6 pm to meet the transfer transportation to the Jardines Aggressor II.
Passport & Visa Documentation
A passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your return date for your international flight. Some countries will require a Visa. As a traveler, you are required to obtain all necessary documents for entry requirements to your destination.
Your Passport details must be current and exactly the same as the Letter of Authorization at the time of travel. (You will print the Letter of Authorization when completing the GIS prior to departing) Travelers are on a People-To-People Program.
Most airlines include the departure tax in the cost of the ticket, please verify with the airline carrier.